Featured

A Dangerous Business

8.02.2018

Hello! Welcome to A Dangerous Business! 

If you know me at all you know that I am first and foremost a Lord of the Rings fanatic--Thus, the title of this blog. If you came here hoping for advice on working in a chemical plant or insight into how not to break your neck acting as someone else's stunt double, I'm sorry to disappoint. The true purpose of this blog is based in the heart of this quote from JRR Tolkien's The Fellowship of The Ring


Sure, I may not be stepping out into a world filled with dragons, elves, Hobbits, evil wizards, or omnipotent rings, but going out into our world is filled with just as many adventures, perils, thrills, and joys as any other! Life is a wild ride filled with twists and turns at every corner! 

Which brings us to my blog. I plan to fill it up with all the adventures I stumble upon as well as all the random things I discover and love along the way! (I hoard books, makeup, planners, and Scentsy wax like Smaug does his treasure.) 

So here's to documenting the journey--Unexpected though it is. 

Until Next Time, Kelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan