Featured

Pink Jeep Tour | Sedona, AZ

2.03.2019


Hey Girl Hey!

I have a list of activities I have always wanted to do but for whatever reason always had an excuse not to. For 2019 I decided to pick one thing off the list each month and do the thing--It's like a bucket list except you don't have to be dying. I call it my F@*! It List. 



For January I decided to finally go on a Pink Jeep Tour. Y'all, it did not disappoint. If you aren't familiar with Pink Jeep Tours they have several locations to choose from and several different trail options at each location. Essentially you choose where you want to go, pick a tour time and route, and then you show up and ride around in a ridiculously cool pink Jeep!



For my tour I chose a route in Sedona, AZ which is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been in my life. I chose the Broken Arrow Trail which is exclusive to Pink Jeep Tours and has the most off-roading of any of the other tours offered. I grew up riding ATV's and exploring the AZ wilderness so I was all about this thrilling ride! 



Our tour guide Roger was super friendly, knowledgeable, showed us a good time without getting too crazy, plus he doubled as our photographer! Seriously--Roger was the best. He shared stories all about Sedona during it's Hollywood days, he pointed out different shells and crustacea from when Sedona used to be under water, and his stories about the plants and their various medicinal uses were 10/10. 




Bonus points go to Roger for his knowledge on Sedona eateries--He hooked us up with the name of the restaurant just across the street which had cactus fries you can dip in a prickly pear sauce...Heaven. 

Altogether I had the time of my life and if you get the chance I highly recommend booking your own tour

Until Next Time, Kelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan