Featured

My Top 5 Apps

1.14.2019


Hey there! 

We as a society now spend a ton of time on our phones and devices these days. I know I always love learning about new apps and what everyone is using so I thought I would share with y'all some of my faves. 

First up, YouTube. This baby literally has it all--I can learn how to leverage social media, get step by step directions on how to replace my tail-light, watch all the best Vine compilations, keep up with my favorite YouTuber's trash (empties videos are my guilty pleasure), you name it YouTube has it. 

Social media has been getting a bad rap lately because it can be a time waster. While that is true, you also have to remember it's only a waste of time depending on what you choose to consume. If it teaches you, feeds your soul, or uplifts you, social media can be a powerful tool. At the end of the day you are the one who gets to decide if you're going down the rabbit hole or feeding your dreams. Choose wisely. 
Second on the list is Instagram. If you've been following me for any amount of time you know that Instagram is my jam. I am ALL about it. Again, social media is all about how you use it. I love following @msrachelhollis, @stephanie_fleming, and @bossladiesmindset. These accounts uplift and inspire me and point me in the direction of some pretty dope tools I can use to grow myself and my dreams. 

When it comes to my use of Insta I always try to post my real life. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination and I try to get that across in my feed. I personally feel the most detrimental thing to our society right now is our focus on an impressive timeline with zero connection. I hate to break it to y'all but we're all riding that hot mess express. So let your crazy, beautiful, messy, wonderful, painful, honest life show. 



Third is Mercari. If you haven't heard of Mercari brace yourself. This app is a marketplace designed to help you quickly and easily sell the things you no longer love or use and buy the things you love! Personally I sell my old Kate Spade bags, tech accessories, wax destashes, or Funko! Pops--but I don't know what kind of junk you've got sitting around in your closets. You can then either use the balance of items you've sold to shop the app or you can get the money direct deposited to your bank! #makethatmoneyhoney



Fourth is your banking app. If you do not have your banking app on your phone or you are not checking it regularly...what are you doing? Seriously. You can make all the money in the world but if you aren't managing that money properly it won't mean a thing. Know how much you have in the bank, period. Track what's going in and out of your account daily. Make those mobile deposits. If you don't manage your money, your money will manage you and ain't nobody got time for that. 

Last up is Best Fiends. I'm all about staying focused and using apps as tools but at the end of the day sometimes you just need some good old fashioned game time. Best Fiends has been on my phone for years and is one of my all time favorite puzzle games. They have hundreds of levels with challenges daily and seasonally. It doesn't hurt the characters are cute AF. 

So that's it, those are my top 5 apps on my phone currently. I'd love to hear what some of your favorites are!

Until Next Time, Kelsie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan